Rain on the Roof

Rain on the Roof. Interstate 95 Southbound to Petersburg. August 2008. I like watching the droplets of rain move like organisms up the glass.

A random street in London. You can tell it's raining because I'm holding an umbrella. September 2008.

Just a few minutes later and I'm still walking in the rain. But you can't tell because the droplets were almost not big enough to be considered particles so I thought that I was sliding through a continuous mist.

Back to the Fan, Richmond, Virginia. August 2008 again. Vertical lines left trails in the night before landing light and liquid in my eyes. Then, there were puddles. And the droplets were discrete entities and I wanted to catch them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when it is misting actually I miss it. And I love the smell it comes with...